Green Monster Fingers
Your little monsters will gobble up these veggie-loaded snacks in a flash!
- 2 Weet-Bix™ Little Kids Essentials
- 1 head broccoli with stem (approx. 300 – 350g)
- 2 eggs
- tomato passata or pasta sauce
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Place broccoli into a food processor and pulse in short bursts until it resembles the texture of rice or breadcrumbs – you may need to do this in batches. Alternatively, grate broccoli florets and stems with a fine grater.
- Finely crush Weet-Bix and stir through the broccoli. Add eggs and mix well. Set aside 5 mins to firm up slightly.
- Scoop broccoli mixture with a 1 Tbsp measure, to make 18 – 20 portions. Form into ‘fingers’ or round patties, and place on the prepared tray. Bake 20 mins, until firm and just-golden on top.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.
- Need a non-green version? Replace broccoli with an equal quantity of cauliflower.
Saturated Fat (g)1
Dietary Fibre (g)4.7