HOW OLD DOES A MESSY KID HAVE TO BE?
To be eligible to enter the Messy Bubs or Weet-Bix Messy Kids categories, your little ones need to be between 0-5 years old. There is no age limit for entries to our Furry Friends category.
HOW DO I ENTER?
You can enter the Weet-Bix Messy Kids Search, submit a photo of your messy kid here.
HOW DO I SHARE MY MESSY KID’S PIC?
Once you’ve submitted your messy kid’s pic on the Weet-Bix website, we will moderate the image and content uploaded to ensure it is safe and not inappropriate. All approved submissions will be uploaded to our website within 72 hours. You can search for your Messy Kid and share their unique URL link with your friends and family via social media and email.
HOW ARE THE WINNERS DECIDED?
Each week, our panel of judges will decide on 5 winners based on creative merit. The winning result will be determined by how natural, fun and messy the Messy Kids photos and captions are (the messier, the better!).
WHEN WILL THE WINNERS BE ANNOUNCED?
- Winners Week 1 May 3
- Winners Week 2 May 10
- Winners Week 3 May 17
- Winners Week 4 May 24
- Winners Week 5 May 31
- Overall Winner June 1
- Draw Winners June 1
WHAT DO THE WINNERS WIN?
Each weekly winner will receive a $150AUD deposited into their nominated bank account and a Weet-Bix bowl. The overall winner will receive a Thermomix TM6 valued at $2,269. Entries submitted into each of the 3 categories this year will also go into an additional draw to win the following prizes:Weet-Bix Kids: entries into this category will also go in the running to win a Peter Alexander x Weet-Bix Pyjama set in the size selected, valued at up to $59.95 each.Furry Friends: entries into this category will also go in the running to win one of 20 Weet-Bix pet bandanas valued at $19 each.Messy Kids: entries into this category will also go in the running to win one of 20 Little Kids Essentials packs valued at $16 each.
DOES MY CHILD NEED TO BE EATING WEET-BIX TO ENTER?
Entries featuring children eating Weet-Bix are encouraged to enter the “Weet-Bix Messy Kid” category to go in an additional draw to win a set of Peter Alexander x Weet-Bix Pyjamas, valued at up to $59.95 each. Entries featuring other mess or foods are eligible for entry to the “Messy Bubs” category, and will go in an additional draw to win one of 20 Little Kids Essentials packs, valued at $16 each.
WHAT DO I DO IF I’M HAVING TROUBLE UPLOADING MY PHOTO?
Reach out to the customer relations team here for further assistance.
Make sure your photo meets the following criteria to enter the competition:
- Photo file types accepted are: jpeg, gif or png.
- The photo size needs to be under 5MB.
- Minimum photo dimensions are 800 x 800 pixels.
- It features your child on their own (no other people or babies, unless it’s a twin or triplet sibling).
- The baby in the image must be a human child.
- It is a single photograph of your child, not a collage/montage.
- The child must be your own, or have permission from their parent/guardian.
- The photo is of the child you are entering into the competition.
- Your child must be suitably clothed e.g. a nappy at minimum.
- The child must not be photographed consuming anything other than food
If you’re still experiencing issues, please contact our Customer Relations team.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO APPROVE AN ENTRY?
Please allow up to 72 hours to receive an email confirmation that your entry has been either approved or declined. This is a manual process and we will work as fast as we can to thoroughly review each entry. Your patience is appreciated.
HOW CAN I CHANGE OR REMOVE MY ENTRY?
Please contact our Customer Relations team to amend or remove your entry.
WHY HAS MY ENTRY BEEN DECLINED?
Please refer to the terms and conditions. An entry may be declined due to one or more of the following reasons:
- The entrant does not meet the entry criteria (e.g. it features other people or children).
- The image supplied is deemed to be unsuitable or inappropriate within the context of this competition.